General Site Help
The Members Options Menu (This menu is shown to logged in members)
The profile page is everything about you. It Lists:
- Your name
- Your portrait (if uploaded)
- Where you are located
- Shows all images you have uploaded to the galleries
You can update this page at anytime by logging in and clicking the EDIT button at the top of your profile page.
My Gallery images
- Here you can see all of the images you have uploaded to the gallery.
- You can add (up to 100 images), edit or delete gallery images here.
- To add a new Image select New Picture at the top of the page.
- Then add the title, category and description.
- Click the Browse button to navigate to the image you will be uploading from your computer and then press Upload.
- You can click the edit button in the My Gallery view to change any part of a gallery listing at any time.
General information on images.
The following formats are accepted for upload: jpg, png, gif.
At a maximum size of 2 MB, however it is recommended that your pictures be reduced in size to speed up loading time (a resolution of about 800 x 800 pixels is a good balance between viewable size and loading time)
If you have any questions please contact us.